Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kyle and I finally got jobs (it only took us about, what, a month?)! I'm working at a Port City Java down on the beach, and he's become a "meat merchant," haha. He's still on his training days, but we've done extensive research  -- wanting to avoid pyramid schemes -- on the place and it has excellent reviews and credentials. His trainer apparently walked away with seven hundred dollars in sales yesterday. The days are long hours, but with a play like that, it's weeellll worth it; I'm looking into getting into the business myself. :P Since it allows you to work (mostly) your own schedule, it'll be a perfect complimentary job. Here's to hoping! <3

Got a call from Dad and Judy today. It was certainly nice to hear from them. I caught them up on all the local happenings and have volunteered to set up a few sites to help promote their band.

The days in Wilmington are getting warmer still and despite the mouse dying in our vent, the air is fresh with the scent of awesome (lol). Here's to looking forward to the good things to come. I'm going to have to start looking up information on Cape Fear soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment