Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project: All-Nighter (continued)

It's almost 4:30 pm...that would be approximately 24 hours since my last entry. Oh my god, I feel terrible. My head hurts, my teeth keep grinding, and my body's exhausted. As for my mind, though, it has other ideas. Although I wholeheartedly appreciate and embrace the productivity that comes out of me with this prescribed speed, I absolutely hate the come-down effects this medicine has on me. My already torn self becomes even more amplified in its paradox to the point of uncomfortable extremes: I both strongly want to write and not; I want to sleep, but if I were to lie down I probably wouldn't be able to. God damn it. >.<

Despite these woe's, I actually accomplished a lot today. I opened my checking account with First Federal and paid off January's portion of my student loan (yay! <3). I also filed for Unemployment Deferment again, so those papers should be coming soon. I also did EXTENSIVE research on North Carolina's DMV to prep Kyle for transferring his car title and registering for his new License plate (only $28 here!), etc. I also took the liberty to find the directions/address/contact information/pricing of all involved locations. @_@ So needless to say my mind is FRIED.

Worst thing is, I don't know if I'm allowed to sleep yet...It's too early. ~_~'
FMLatm...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - you have to be careful with that stuff. It will make you crazy - literally. You are beautiful - so take care of yourself.

Post a Comment